Public Cloud Hosting
Public cloud hosting is a popular and cost-effective method to deploy your applications. We offer public cloud hosting for a number of Oracle and non-Oracle products.
We offer public developer sandbox environments (generally at no charge). These include Oracle Apex, Oracle E-Business suite, Oracle fusion middleware, and a variety of other products.
We also offer production ready environments for the following applications:
- Oracle Database Hosting
- Oracle Apex Hosting
- Oracle Application Server Hosting
- Windows and Linux Hosting
- LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) Hosting
- CPanel and Plesk Hosting
- and other Applications
One of the advantages of public cloud hosting is the shared licensing model, where the customer does not need to procure their own individual licensing. The licensing costs are usually bundled into these offerings.
Public cloud is generally comprised of a shared hosting environment, although there are various flavors of environments (including semi private environments). Although these are shared environments, they reside on similar infrastructure as our enterprise grade hosting services. We also offer stringent SLAs, unlike other competitive offerings.
These environments generally include basic database and application administration support.
Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Our Hybrid Cloud model integrates both private and public clouds to perform distinct functions within the same organization. Hybrid cloud services are likely to be more cost efficient and scalable than private clouds. Therefore, an organization can maximize their efficiencies by employing a Hybrid model.
Hybrid cloud can be implemented in a number of ways:
• Separate cloud providers team up to provide both private and public services as an integrated service
• Individual cloud providers offer a complete hybrid package
• Organizations who manage their private clouds themselves sign up to a public cloud service which they then integrate into their infrastructure